Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Get Down and Get Funky

I really felt like I was in a bit of a funk here for the past two weeks as far as snack making.  I'm not going to lie in that I'm anticipating summer break where I too can take a summer break and maybe just move to Saturday Snacks or Monday Munchies instead.

Anyway, I feel like I'm a bit back on my game with the giraffe today, and here's why.  As much as I am creative, I'm also a planner, and thinker.  The days I felt the snacks were ho-hum I didn't do a lot of prep work-- didn't think about it before hand (I have to let things marinate a little sometimes), didn't do a sketch, didn't google the image for ideas, didn't plan out what foods I had on hand that worked.  I just tried it, and, well, it passed, but I didn't feel great about it.  I'm trying to get renewed energy to get back in my game to finish out the school year strong.  31 more days of kindergarten to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment