Monday, October 31, 2011

Bringin' It on Beggar's Night

As if I didn't already know that the "ballet moms" (we all met via our girls' ballet class) was a great group of women, they were bringin' it Munchie Mom style for Beggar's night!  Apparently I've rubbed off on them some!  Check out the fun eats we feasted on before hitting the trick-or-treat trail:



I brought the Mummy Dogs- add your own ketchup or mustard eyes.  Nothing too original for me this Halloween, but easy, delicious, and a hit with the kiddos.


Jill brought this awesome and delicious fruit pizza.  I managed to weasel myself a slice with blueberry, orange and pineapple. Mmmm.



Kelly, our gracious host, had cheese slices to go on the sloppy joes in all of these Halloween shapes.  Adorable!  I chose the skeleton one for my sandwich.




Ami brought the crowd pleasing (I know I was pleased) taco dip, with the adorable ghost tortillas to decorate the top, and chocolate chip spider web cookies.

Yea Munchie Moms!  I can't wait for our next get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment