Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 27

Owl


Apple body, ears, wings and claws, marshmallow and chocolate chip eyes, pretzel branch, green fruit snack leaves


(Not my original plan for today.  I'll do a do-over on that one tomorrow.  The owl came out OK, considering I was down to 10 minutes and trying to use up the apple I already cut.  Apparently there is a shortage of green fruit snacks in my cabinet, because I had to open 3 packages to find them!  Picture has some huge glare too- I took it with my cell phone as my good camera is just getting back from a work trip with Goofy.)

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, I've been sitting her reading over your blog and I have to say, it's very enjoyable to read. I'd like to feature your blog on our Mom Blog Network. I'll be honest, to feature your blog would require you to become a member of the network. It's a simple sign up. But I would love to feature you. If you are interested send me an email to my inbox on Mom Blog Society and I will get your right up and featured. http://momblogsociety.com My profile username on MBS is momblogsociety, I'm easy enough to find there. Hope you to see you in the Society Spotlight.

    L. Dennis,
    Mom Blog Society

    ReplyDelete